2022 WHOF INductee criteria
The following criteria will be used to select the Windsurfing Hall of Fame Class of 2022:
1. All candidates must be 50 or older as of 2022.
2. There will be up to 15 candidates inducted, based their achievements, sport longevity
3. The candidates will be officially nominated by the WHOF Voting Body, presenting the top 3 vote winners in one of each of the following categories to the Selection Committee. Here are the categories being presented to the Selection Committee:
4. The Selection Committee will decide close races, with the option of a Selection Committee runoff poll.
5. The Acting President gets one final pick.
6. The FB page, Windsurfing Hall of Fame will be used to place candidates on the ballot.
8. Campaigns will close on Aug. 1, with Voting Body voting to take place Sept. 1, Selection Committee voting closing by Oct. 1, Announcement of WHOF Class of 2022 on November 15. May the best win!
Leave a Reply.